We invite you to the inaugural ASEAN Youth Conference (AYC), to be held in Singapore on 7-9 November 2018. The conference theme is “Unlocking YOUth Potential“ and the program will feature online discussion, seminars, roundtables led by ASEAN leading experts, unique social events and an exhibition.
Run by Youth, for Youth, the conference will serve as a platform to promote the core qualities of ASEAN while also facilitating an open youth led discussion regarding various regional economic issues. One such discussion will be on how Youth can create a positive impact especially in the current growth of technological sectors for the realisation of the ASEAN Economic Community.
You are invited to submit an application for the inaugural ASEAN Youth Conference (AYC) 2018 right now. AYC is the foremost opportunity for inspiring youth leaders who are aspiring future political, business and community leaders to learn about developing issues and trends in the ASEAN Region, discuss and debate on best practices and innovative approaches to addressing key challenges in the region as we work in partnership with stakeholders to achieve the vision 2025.
The AYC program comprises of online discussion, panels, roundtables and plenaries designed and built by the AYC Program Committee. Applicants selected through the Call For Applications (CFA) will need to demonstrate extensive experience and knowledge in accordance of ASEAN 3 pillars: Political-Security, Economic, Social-cultural as we seek for delegates who can complement and enhance the work on ASEAN Youth Conference.
ELIGIBILITIES & SELECTION
• Aged between 15-35
• A citizen of an ASEAN member state (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnam)
• If you are non-ASEAN citizen but you have strong interest on ASEAN development, you are also welcome to apply, but only available for maximum 10 slots for really selected candidates.
• Has demonstrated strong English Command (Oral and Written Communication)
• With thorough knowledge in the 3 Pillars of the ASEAN Community – Political-Security Community, Economic Community and Socio-Cultural Community
• Have a keen interest in sustainable development and ASEAN issue
• Able to participate in the entire duration for the conference
We look forward to seeing you in Singapore!