The ASEAN Youth Organization and PictureWealth collaboration has the objective of helping 1 million Indonesians develop their financial literacy and thus be able to make more informed decision and financially resource their dreams and life purpose by 2023.
Candidate must be bi-lingual Bahasa Indonesia and English and specifically have the ability to confidently work as part of a remote team and be able to research, write and communicate effectively in both languages.
A proven interest in any of the following areas would be advantageous:
- Business and Management
- Finance, economics & investing
- Psychology & human behaviour
- Digital Marketing & social media influencing
- Digital content creation, online writing, publishing or blogging
Be an active team member, at least 30 hours a week, supporting the AYO/PW team in designing, developing and deploying the market launch strategy to drive Financial literacy & inclusion throughout Indonesia, and later ASEAN.
Including but not limited to:
- Researching the state of financial literacy in Indonesia: current state & future trends, government objectives, major players, both FinTech, NGO & others
- Identifying existing sources of financial literacy education and thought leadership
- Helping shortlist those that could be effective content partners for AYO/PW
- Learning digital content creation techniques and taking a lead role in converting existing linear, push content into interactive micro-learning content
- Learning, helping to design and executive, digital growth strategies to drive adoption and engagement with the PW platform, including various campaign and gamification aspects
- Become proficient with basic analytics & reporting tools to help track campaigns and create visually appealing reports and updates for members and communities to inform stakeholders and drive additional engagement30
- You will contribute to an important and high profile national objective, strengthening Financial Literacy across Indonesia.
- You will support AYO’s purpose of touching 4 millions lives by 2025
- You will be working with and learning from experienced senior executives whose track record includes McKinsey, Microsoft, GE, MasterCard, & DBS Bank among others
- You will be working with members of a fast moving, high growth scale-up, learning & immediately deploying leading edge entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- You will get career advice and counselling from an (ex) Managing Director Human Resources DBS Bank.
*Before you click apply, please prepare your latest Resume/CV and upload your Resume/CV to Google Drive
Submit your application before February 15, 2021