The globally recognised and prestigious Scientia Scholarship is our flagship scholarship for students with high academic achievement and leadership skills who are engaged in extracurricular work and are passionate about studying at UNSW.
Receive full tuition fee support for the duration of your degree or receive a $20,000 contribution (per year) to tuition fees.
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2024
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an international student; and
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (excluding UNSW Online and UNSW Canberra); and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2024 by Sunday, 31 March 2024.
* Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional); or
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2024.